This lesson plan and cheat sheets revising basic questions may be useful.
- Quiz your interviewee on their future dreams, New Year’s resolutions, Christmas plans, or past experiences.
- Ask a lot of questions about their studies, their work, a recent holiday, or even what their daily routine is in detail. Dive deep into working out the ‘why’ behind their routine, if you talk about it.
- Find out where they want to visit in the future, which book they want to read or which movie they want to watch next and why.
- Hunt for something new – a bit of information that you didn’t know before.
Does what you found match your expectations? Did you expect to hear something different?
Seek out their hidden talent
Everyone has a hidden talent - something that they are good at that many people don’t know about.
- What is it?
- Why is it hidden?
- Do they keep it hidden on purpose? Why / why not?
- Does anyone know about their hidden talent?
What’s your hidden talent?
Categories | PROMPTS
Tags | language learning, teaching
14 Sep 2017